022 656 2457
"Vote to grow the economy and grow your future. It is my team's priority to change the cannabis laws as soon as possible, especially for medical use." - Leader, Alistair Gregory.
Party Vote: Cannabis Party
The Cannabis Party is standing in the 2017 General Election. With 100,000 Party Votes, the Cannabis Party could reach 5% of the Party Vote and have MPs elected to enact the party's policy. That is just 1500 votes per electorate.
The Cannabis Party is the only party that has stood for Parliament in every General Election and By-election since MMP began in New Zealand, back in 1996.
- General Election 2017
- General Election 2014
- General Election 2011
- General Election 2008
- General Election 2005
- General Election 2002
- General Election 1999
- General Election 1996
- Mt Roskill By-election 2016
- Northland By-election 2015
- Christchurch East By-election 2013
- Ikaroa-Rāwhiti By-election 2013
- Te Tai Tokerau By-election 2011
- Botany By-election 2011
- Mana By-election 2010
- Mt Albert By-election 2009
- Te Tai Hauauru By-election 2004
- Taranaki-King Country By-election 1998
1. Truth: We support honest, transparent government, making rational decisions based on the best scientific and empirical evidence available.
2. Freedom: We support personal responsibility and freedom of choice.
3. Justice: We support the rule of law, upheld by common law courts and an impartial justice system.
4. Peace: We support non-violent conflict resolution and the non-aggression principle.
5. Ecology: We support protections for the natural environment and conservation of native plant and animal species.
6. Commerce: We support economic growth, fiscal responsibility and job creation based on a sound supply of money.
7. Te Tiriti o Waitangi: We support the principles embodied in Te Tiriti o Waitangi (The Treaty of Waitangi).
8. Limited Authority: We support constitutional limits to the powers of the state, particularly where they undermine human rights or national sovereignty.
9. Personal Beliefs: We support the free exercise of religion or spiritual beliefs without involvement from the state.
10. Democracy: We support participatory democracy, representative government and parliamentary procedure.